As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-Managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannution law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Completion of Information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations